Professional Program Guidelines/Application
All students must be fully admitted to the School of Education Professional Program, by the deadlines noted below, prior to taking any 400+ level professional program courses. In order to be considered, applicants must submit the following:
- Completed application - including references and all required signatures;
- Copy of passing Praxis I scores or exemptible scores on the SAT or ACT;
- Current SLED Check documentation (see link below); and
- Current "No Records Found" documentation from the National Sex Offenders Registry (see link below).
- Current documentation for your TB Test. Health Services can provide this to students for $10 (effective fall 2013).
Deadlines for Application Submissions (effective January 2011):
If you miss the deadline, you will NOT be allowed to register for or take professional program courses until the following semester.
Please use the below links to access the requirements, application, SLED check directions, and National Sex Offenders Registry.