Spring 2014 Directed Teaching Information and Application
This is a meticulous process and you MUST read the directions carefully. Your placement and certification depend on accurate and timely responses. Application forms PART I (online entry form) and PART II (paper form to download, complete and hand in to advisor) must be submitted April 15, 2013 and the SDE Online Certification Application and the Fingerprint Clearance are due NO later than May 17, 2013.
Read FIRST - Application Directions
Directed Teaching Application - you must complete two separate forms (Part I & Part II):
- Part I (online entry form) - complete only one of the following forms by April 15, 2013: Part I directions click here
- Part II (form to download, complete, and turn in to advisor)- complete this online, PRINT and take to your advisor during your March advisement appointment prior to the April 15, 2013 deadlinePart II form click here
S.C. State Department of Education Online Certification Application ($105 fee)
Fingerprint Details - Click here to schedule your appointment ($51.50 fee)
CHECKLIST: You must submit a complete application (all materials) at the same time or it will NOT be accepted.
Be sure you have the following:
- DT Application PART I completed online, and PART II with signatures turned in on campus to your advisor or:
Spartanburg - submit to Ms. Whittingham and/or Ms. Nicholls
Greenville - submit to Dr. Judy Beck
Sumter - submit to Dr. Marilyn Izzard
- S.C. Department of Education Application for Certification (completed online)
- Fingerprint Clearance (cost is $51.50)