USC Upstate World Languages Institute
The World Languages Institute at the University of South Carolina Upstate offers classes in less commonly taught languages. USC Upstate's World Languages Institute is offering instruction in the following areas:
- Beginning Biblical Hebrew – Level 1
- Beginning Biblical Hebrew – Level 2
- French Conversation
- Introductory German - Level 1
- Introductory German - Level 2
- Introductory Italian
- Spanish Conversation
Classes begin the week of June 10, 2013 and end the week of June 24, 2013. Registration deadline is June 3, 2013. Cost is $65 per class, open to the public; no foreign language experience required.
All classes are open to the public and no prior experience in the language is required for the beginning level. The cost for each language class is $65 plus books and study materials, if needed. Most classes are taught in the CASB building on the USC Upstate campus (see interactive campus map).
To reserve your seat in any of the classes, CLICK HERE to download and print the registration form. Send it along with your check for $65 (payable to USC Upstate) to the following address:
Center for International Studies
University of South Carolina Upstate
800 University Way, CLC 202
Spartanburg, South Carolina 29303
NOTE: PAYMENT WILL BE PROCESSED UPON CONFIRMATION OF CLASS. Other Important Information
- Students should register and pay PRIOR to the start of class. In special cases, payment will be accepted at the first class meeting. Approval required.
- If a student misses a class, there is no reimbursement. No course credit is granted for any language classes. Books or other materials needed for the are not included in the price of the class.
For additional information, please contact the Center for International Studies at (864) 503-5661.