Transfer Student Enrollment Checklist
checklist to help guide you through the enrollment process. If you have any
questions, contact the Office of Admissions at 864-503-5246 or at email@example.com.
- Visit campus: open house, transfer preview day or private appointment.
- Submit application for admission with application
- Request that official transcripts be mailed from each college
previously attended directly to the USC Upstate admissions office.
less than 30 transferrable credit hours were completed at another college or
university, also submit high school transcripts. If less than 22 years of
age, submit SAT/ACT scores.
- Refer to the USC Upstate financial aid
information on the website for details about applying for or transferring
financial aid to USC Upstate. Our federal school code is 006951.
- Submit immunization
records and health
- Submit citizenship verification information.
- If you believe you are a legal resident of
South Carolina, you must complete the South Carolina resident certification within the online application portal.
- If a transferrable math course with
grade of C or better has not been completed, a math placement test will be
- Make reservation and attend orientation.
- Have final official transcript mailed directly to the USC Upstate admissions