Transfer Student Enrollment Checklist
Use this checklist to help guide you through the enrollment process. If you have any questions, contact the Office of Admissions at 864-503-5246 or at email@example.com.
- Visit Campus: Open House, Transfer Preview Day or Private Appointment
- Submit application for admission with application fee
- Request that official transcripts be mailed from each college previously attended directly to the USC Upstate Admissions Office
- If less than 30 transferrable credit hours completed at another college or university, also submit high school transcripts, and if less than 22 years of age submit SAT/ACT scores
- Refer to the USC Upstate financial aid information on the website for details about applying for or transferring financial aid to USC Upstate. Our Federal School Code is 006951.
- Apply for on-campus housing
- Submit immunization records and health history form
- Submit Citizenship Verification Information
- If you believe you are a legal resident of South Carolina, you must complete a South Carolina Resident Certification form.
- If a transferrable math course with grade of C or better has not been completed, a math placement test will be required.
- Make reservation and attend Orientation
- Have final official transcript mailed directly to the USC Upstate Admissions office