USC Upstate Greenville Campus Wireless
Connecting to the University Center Greenville wireless network is as easy as turning on your computer and opening your web browser. Nearly the entire area is blanketed in wireless coverage. So whether you're hard at work in the office or classroom, sitting in your car in the parking lot or having your lunch outside, you're almost guaranteed access to high-speed Internet with just a few simple steps.
Features: (Why should I use this?)
- Browse Internet, e-mail and use VIP and Blackboard
- Install a Virtual Machine on your personal computer to allow you to connect to an Upstate computer through the University Center wireless
Available to: (Who can use it?)
- All USC Upstate students as well as visitors to the Greenville campus can use the wireless network. You do not need a login.
Rates: (Do I need to pay to use it?)
This service is free to everyone on the Greenville campus.
Requirements for Use: (What do I need to use it?)
- Personal computer with wireless card
- iPad, smartphone, Kindle Fire or other wireless capable device
How do I get started:
- Make sure your computer or device has the wireless turned on
- Look for the UCG_Wireless network on your available networks list and click "connect"
- Once connected, browse to a website to make sure the Internet is working correctly
Support Tutorials and Troubleshooting: (I need help)
- Please note that the wireless network at the Greenville campus is maintained by the University Center, not USC Upstate. We can assist you with checking if your computer is wireless capable, but we are not responsible for signal quality or other wireless issues. See here for more information about the wireless service at UCG.