Federal Perkins Loan
Steps for Federal Perkins Loan
If you have been awarded a Federal Perkins Loan, your FAFSA PIN is required to complete this process. If you do not have a valid PIN, you must go to the Department of Education's PIN site at http://www.pin.ed.gov.
1. Log on to ECSI's website at https://www.ecsi.net/prom
2. Provide your Social Security Number, last name and date of birth.
3. Provide your PIN when requested on the Student Authentication Network page.
4. Most pages require that you accept the terms by checking a box at the bottom of those pages.
5. You must provide complete reference information for yourself, next of kin (a relative) and two additional references. Failure to complete all lines accurately will keep your loan from disbursing to your account.
6. PROMISSORY NOTE - Read completely. Once you have read the promissory note you must electronically sign the note at the bottom of the page. The electronic signature includes a check off box plus your full legal name.