The 2014 Homecoming Committee wants you!
Do you have Spartan Spirit? Would you like to assist with the planning of USC Upstate’s largest campus-wide event? If so, the 2014 Homecoming Committee wants you!
Here's your chance to get involved with Homecoming 2014, the largest celebration of school spirit and tradition at USC Upstate!
Apply if you:
- Can work collaboratively
- Can lead and motivate others
- Are motivated to celebrate the best of USC Upstate's Spirit
If you have an interest in event planning and have school spirit you are encouraged to apply! Members of the USC Upstate Homecoming Committee work very hard to plan a week of great events. Ensuring a successful event requires a large time commitment throughout the year including weekly meetings beginning in the fall and continuing into the spring semester.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have and maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA at time of application and during tenure on the committee
- Be enrolled as a USC Upstate student during the 2013-2014 academic year
- Be in good social and academic standing with the University
- Attend all meetings. Meetings will occur every Wednesday at 1 p.m., in the Office of Student Life beginning October 16th and continuing through the week before Homecoming. Meetings will not occur when classes are not in session.
- Support and promote all Homecoming events before, during and after Homecoming Week.
Student members of the Committee will be allowed to participate in spirit competition events with their organizations (if applicable) and are NOT eligible to be nominated for Homecoming Court.
Applicants will be notified of the status of their application shortly after the submission deadline.
For additional information, please contact the Homecoming Committee Chair at the Office of Student Life at (864) 503-5509.
Download a 2014 Homecoming Committee Application here.
All applications must be submitted to the Office of Student Life
no later than Friday, Oct. 1, 2013 at 1:00 pm.
*The number of students could fluctuate based on the number/quality of applications.