The Supplemental Instructor provides peer-facilitated study sessions to encourage students to practice and discuss course concepts.
* Attend all classes of the SI course.
* Facilitate Supplemental Instruction sessions outside of class during the week.
* Meet with the faculty member regularly to coordinate material to be covered in SI sessions, etc.
* Prepare lesson plans for SI sessions in advance.
* Submit attendance record to SI supervisor as needed for data tracking.
* Attend SI leader meetings as required throughout the semester.
* Special need for students who can lead the following courses: BIO 101, BIO 102, BIO 232, BIO 242, BAD 331, BAD 333, and CHM 112.