Spring Registration Checklist
How do I register for my spring classes?
- Log in to VIP to check your registration appointment time and the name of your advisor (if listed) and to see if you have any holds on your registration eligibility.
- Review your degree program checklist from the online catalog and decide on courses that are appropriate for your degree.
- If you have a question about who your advisor is, you should call the department of your academic major, or visit the department's website.
- Make an appointment with your advisor.
- After you meet with your advisor, your registration hold will be removed so you may register for your classes.
- Login to VIP on or after your assigned appointment time and register for your classes.
- Pay fees by January 9 to avoid cancellation of your class schedule.
- Start spring classes on January 14.