2013 USC Upstate Homecoming Committee Student Application
Application Deadline Extended to Friday, October 26 at noon.
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have and maintain at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA at the time of application and during tenure on the committee;
- Be enrolled as a USC Upstate student during the 2012-2013 academic year;
- Be in good social and academic standing with the University;
- Attend all meetings. Meetings will occur every Wednesday at 1 p.m., in the Office of Student Life beginning October 31st and continuing through the week before Homecoming. Meetings will not occur when classes are not in session;
- Support and promote all Homecoming events before, during and after Homecoming Week.
Student members of the committee will be allowed to participate in Spirit Competition events with their organizations (if applicable), but are NOT eligible to be nominated for Homecoming Court.
(First, Middle, Last)
Date of Birth*
Cell Phone Number*
Include Area Code
USC Upstate Email Address*
All correspondence will be sent to your Upstate email address
Why are you interested in being a member of the Homecoming Committee?*
What personal abilities/skills can you bring to the Homecoming Committee?*
Please provide a list of all activities you are currently involved with at USC Upstate.
This could include student employment, organizations, etc.
By clicking "submit," you are providing the Office of Student Life permission to verify your academic status and behavioral standing with the University. Applicants will be notified of the status of their application shortly after the submission deadline. Questions can be directed to the Office of Student Life at (864) 503-5122.