Earning Academic Credit for Internships
Faculty Contact: Dr. Ron Fulbright: 864-503-5683
- Must work a total of 120 hours.
- Daily logs must be kept at site of employer.
- Final paper of 10 pages double-spaced. Instructor to meet the end of semester deadlines.
- Employers may provide verbal and/or written reports at the completion of the 120 hours.
- Each IMS degree candidate must complete an internship prior to graduation.
- Credit hours for SIMS 498 are 3 credits for pass/fail grade.
- Eligibility for IMS 498 includes IMS major Senior Standing in Program Approval of the Instructor.
- Students will complete USC Upstate Independent Study/ Internship/Field Experience Contract to begin the internship process.