Earning Academic Credit for Internships
Faculty Contact: Dr. Jennifer Parker: 864-503-5671
- Complete 125 hours on site
- Keep a daily journal
- Attend all scheduled class meetings, including the orientation.
- Schedule a mid-term evaluation with Dr. Parker.
- Give a powerpoint presentation to the class as well and write a 2 page summary of the internship experience.
- Must be a senior psychology major and be recommended by their advisor.
- After advisor meeting, student must also meet with the internship coordinator to complete a contract agreement.