The Opportunity Network is constantly looking for people who can provide quality tutoring to our student participants. The tutors who work for the Opportunity Network are called Learning Partners.
Learning Partners assist students in mainly 100 and 200 level courses in most subject areas. We recruit and hire tutors based on student requests for each given subject area.
You are invited to apply to become a Learning Partner if you can meet the following qualifications:
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Sensitivity to students who are struggling academically
- Sensitivity to students from diverse backgrounds
- Responsible and organized
- Ability to commit for at least one entire semester to tutoring responsibilities
- Prior tutoring, teaching or leadership experiences a plus
- Passed the course tutoring with at least a "B" or better
If you are interested in gaining experience, helping others and making a few extra dollars in the process, you are invited to apply. This will be a great experience to put on your resume and if you do a great job, you can use us as a reference. Contact us for more information or apply at MySpartanJob.com