The Center for International Studies at USC Upstate offers a variety of possibilities to study abroad, which will not only provide academic credit, but also serve as a great experience to expand students' worldview and new opportunities in their field of study.
Take a look at our various options located in the countries which are listed above. To get more information on a specific university or program, schedule a meeting with your Study Abroad Adviser. If you would like to speak about where specific courses at an international university would fit into your schedule, bring a copy of your advisement transcript.
The Center for International Studies office is located in the Burroughs Building.
USC Upstate students have the world at their doorstep. Students may choose from the following opportunities:
Additional funding may be available from the following sources:
- Center for International Studies Travel Award Scholarship Application
- Phi Kappa Phi Study Abroad Grants
- Boren Awards for International Studies
- Benjamin A. Gilman International Scholarship Program
- College Language Association Scholarship
- Fulbright U.S. Student Programs
- International Scholarship, Loan and Resource Database
- Carolina Community Works Savings Program