Summer and Short-Term Study Abroad
If you don't see an option that fits your needs or desires, please view more options with our partner companies.
Information on summer programs will be announced soon.
Nicaragua Service Spring Break
- March 9 – 17, 2018
- Service learning, support Peace Corps Prep, and immersive language/culture experience.
- 3 Credit Hours available
- Cost: $2,000
- Contact: Prof. Douglas Jackson, 864-503-5692, or Dr. David Marlow, 864-503-5849
Costa Rica Art, Design, and Tourism
- March 9 – 18, 2018
- Cost: $2,500 (includes airfare, accommodations, guides, some meals, and excursion transportation)
- Contact: Prof. Bridget Kirkland, 864-503-5824
Student Teaching in Germany
- April 15 – May 5, 2018
- Cost: TBD
- Contact: Dr. Kela Goodman, 864-503-5691