UAS Landshut Dual Degree Program
Earn a Second Degree in Germany!
Germany is at the heart of the Upstate ecomony as our region is home to almost 150 Germany owned companies including the largest BMW manufacturing plant in the world. Gain the global skills needed to pursue a career abroad or in our local economy by spending a year in Landshut. Our unique partnership with the University of Applied Sciences Landshut allows USC Upstate students to pursue a second bachelor's degree in only 1 year while also providing valuable work and language experience to enchance your resume! Additional details are found below.
- Complete USC Upstate Study Abroad Application
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to access application.
- Nomination Deadline: Mid-May
Must have completed USC Upstate application before nomination.
- Program Begins: September
Intensive German language course before semester starts.
- Winter Semester: October - February
English language classes taught during winter semester.
Pursue interviews for internship.
- Summer Semester: March - July
Complete internship with international company or organization.
Complete Bachelor's thesis in partnership with employer.
- Currently enrolled at USC Upstate
- 36 credit hours of Business or Informatics coursework completed prior to program enrollment
- 72 credit hours completed overall
- 2.75 GPA
- In good standing with USC Upstate
- Maintain current enrollment with USC Upstate and UAS Landshut
- B.S in International Business or Business Informatics
- German language proficiency
- Work experience in Germany
- Enhanced resume
- Personal and professional growth
- Possbility to return to Germany for graduate degree or work
Students interested in applying to this program should email email@example.com to receive the necessary documents. Virtual or in-person advisement may also be requested to discuss any issues related to study abroad.
Study Abroad Advisor: Patrick McCleary