Master of Science in Exercise Science and Sport Science (MS)
Master of Science in Exercise and Sport Science Program is designed to meet the needs of Exercise and Sport Science professionals in the Upstate region who wish to further their education and expand their career opportunities and employability. Additionally, this research-intensive degree prepares graduates for careers in research and college instruction. Students complete a series of core courses, then select a track in one of three areas: Psychosocial Kinesiology, Exercise Physiology, Cardiac Rehabilitation. All programs of study are 33 credit hours.
The links below are in PDF format
Programs of Study:
Program Goals and Learning Outcomes:
M.S. in Exercise and Sport Science
- Application, application fee, residency form with all requested information and supporting documents
- Transcripts, individuals seeking admission must provide official transcript showing all coursework attempted and the award of the baccalaureate or higher degree.
- Successful completion of a baccalaureate degree, BA or BS, and the following prerequisite courses:
- Anatomy and Physiology with Lab (8 hours)
- Elementary Statistics (3 hours)
- Exercise Physiology (4 hours)
- Two letters of recommendations, one academic and one professional
- 1-2 pages of personal statement describing academic and other interests.
- GPA 3.0 or above