Enrollment Requirements: Master of Business Analytics
- Documentation requirements: Application, application fee (currently $45 – subject to change), Citizenship Form with supporting documentation, and Residency Form.
- Go to www.uscupstate.edu and click on “Apply Today”.
- Select “First Time User or Returning User.” If you are a first time user, you will be asked to create a login and pin. Returning users should enter their login and pin.
- Select the appropriate term, “Upstate” campus, and “Upstate Graduate Degree Seeking”. The application fee has to be paid online with debit/credit card before exiting the application or submission will not be accepted.
- Send official transcripts showing all post-secondary course work attempted and the award of the baccalaureate or higher degree by an accredited college or university. All transcripts must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Copies of transcripts are unacceptable.
Send two recommendations using the required form. Letters are encouraged as a complement to the form, but not required.
- Report official test scores of either the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) to USC Upstate Admissions.
All documents may be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Master of Business Analytics Program
Attn: Ms. Deborah Sparks
George Dean Johnson Jr.
College of Business and Economics
160 East St John St.
Spartanburg, SC 29306