Management, Entrepreneurship & Marketing Department
Strategic planning and detailed analysis. Global perspective and immediate impact. Innovation and influencing.
Success in business is all about making the right decisions. Make the first of many smart decisions in your career—study management, marketing, and entrepreneurship, and marketing (MEM) at USC Upstate. is always the right decision.
With a Bachelor of Science degree from Upstate, you'll build have the specific knowledge that gets will get you in the door, and the versatility to achieve results that get noticed.
Think big. Start strong. Make it happen at Upstate.
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
New trends and opportunities come from imaginative minds. Do you have the savvy to innovate an industry?
Logistics & Supply Chain Management
Global manufacturers in South Carolina need experts in purchasing, inventory management, distribution, and transportation. Will you have the hands-on know-how?
Operations. Human resources. Project management. Office administration. Are your leadership skills ready for the challenges?
You know that influencing is more than publishing just an Instagram post. It takes psychology, sociology, statistics, and panache. How will you increase demand for your own ingenuity?
Top-flight faculty. Innovative curriculum. Thriving career tracks.
Within three to six months after graduation, 96% of Upstate MEM graduates are employed or pursuing advanced degrees. How do they make it happen?
- Faculty of seasoned business leaders with executive experience at companies like Duke Energy, Milliken, Koch Industries, and many others.
- Internship connections with dozens of global industries and thousands of local employers.
- Start-up incubator that’s helped student-led businesses earn more than $85 in revenues.
- High-tech learning environment with “smart” classrooms and distance learning facilities.
- Personalized advising and career services.
Earn your degree. Build your resume. Make your mark.
For questions about the program, please email email@example.com.
For questions about your application status, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Master of Business Analytics Program
College of Business and Economics
160 East St. John Street
Spartanburg, SC 29306