DNP Admission RequirementsAll applicants must meet and/or furnish the following criteria:
- Completed Application, application fee ($45), and residency form with supporting documents.
- Preferred cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale for graduate coursework.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) & Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited nursing program.
- Official transcripts must be sent from the institution to the admissions office at USC Upstate.
- Personal goal statement (Applicants are required to submit a 1 – 2 page that describe career goals and how the DNP Degree with a concentration in Public and Community Health will be utilized)
- Current CV or Resume (in addition to their education and professional experiences, to include any certifications, leadership experiences, experiences with diverse or underserved population, paid or volunteer healthcare experiences)
- A letter of reference that attests to the applicant’s academic ability, professional competency and personal character from doctoral-prepared registered nurses or physician.
- Unencumbered, active registered nurse (RN) or advanced practice registered nurse (APRN) license in state where clinical experiences will occur.
- Must be licensed in the United States
- Current BLS certification.
- No GRE Required