RN to BSN
The RN-BSN Track at USC Upstate is designed for registered nurses who have completed an ACEN-accredited associate degree or diploma program in nursing. This track leads to a Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and equips RN students with the knowledge and skills required for professional nursing practice in various settings. It also provides a solid foundation for further graduate studies in nursing. Eligible registered nurses can complete the program in one year of study.
Classes are available through two options to accommodate working nurses: online and one day a week at USC Upstate Greenville Campus. All courses are taught by USC Upstate faculty, who also offer office hours at the Greenville Campus.
The program consists of 32 semester hours of nursing courses, allowing students to graduate within one calendar year of full-time study. Part-time study is also available, extending the program duration to two years.
Online students in the Palmetto College RN-BSN track are eligible for in-state tuition, regardless of their place of residence. Full-time students are charged the Palmetto College discounted tuition rate of $5,199 per semester, while part-time students pay $433.25 per credit hour.
For advisement and transcript evaluation, students can contact the College of Nursing at 1-864-552-4262 or Trish Wade.
NURS U461/NURS U471: Community & Public Health NursingThe MBCON study abroad program has an opportunity to take students to Beaufort West & Cape Town, South Africa. Students will learn to implement public health nurse practice in health promotion, maintenance and restoration in individuals across the life-span, families, and other diverse population groups in community settings.
- Classes begin five times throughout the year - View curriculums
- Students have two options for attending class, 100% Online or traditional classes at USC Upstate Greenville Campus
- Campus classes begin every Fall and Spring on Wednesday
- RN-MSN option available
- Credit given for associate or diploma nursing courses
- RN-BSN courses can be completed in one calendar year
- Full-time or part-time options available
- Nursing Instructors and Professors with relevant clinical experience
- CCNE and SACS accredited
- Online students for the RN-BSN track are charged in-state tuition no matter where they reside
Contact us for more information:
225 S. Pleasantburg Drive
Greenville, SC 29607