Undergraduate Programs and Resources
The baccalaureate and masters degree program
The baccalaureate and masters degree program in Nursing at the Mary Black School of Nursing at USC Upstate, is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) and approved by the South Carolina Board of Nursing, is one of the Southeast’s most highly regarded nursing institutions offering a four-year degree, as well as the largest BSN program that includes prelicensure and the RN-BSN nursing program in South Carolina. The Mary Black School of Nursing also offers a Master of Science in Nursing which began in the fall of 2014.
Undergraduate Degree Programs
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Graduate Degree Program
For An Unofficial Transcript Review:
- Copies of all transcripts
- Contact information
- Date of birth
- RN-BSN students can choose to attend class at the University Center Greenville or enroll in online classes.
- RN-BSN students can also choose to begin their studies in the fall or spring.
- Collaborative partnerships with approximately 100 organizations for the provision of quality health care.
- Students use state-of-the-art technology in simulation to enhance their clinical and classroom education.
- Faculty have received awards for teaching excellence and scholarly activities.
- First endowed chair of nursing in South Carolina.
- Faculty and students contribute more than $2 million of free health care services to citizens of South Carolina each year.