RN to BSN
The RN-BSN Track is offered to registered nurses who are graduates of an ACEN (formerly NLN) accredited associate degree or diploma program in nursing and leads to the Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing. This track offers the RN student the opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills needed for professional nursing practice in a wide variety of settings, and provides the educational foundation that is the basis for graduate study in nursing. Registered nurses who meet the admission requirements for the BSN program may complete the program in one calendar year of study.
To meet the needs of working nurses, the classes are available through two options. All classes are available online and as well as one day a week at USC Upstate Greenville Campus. USC Upstate faculty will conduct all courses and will hold office hours at the Greenville Campus.
Students take a total of 32 semester hours of nursing courses and graduate after one calendar year-time study. Students selecting part-time study may take two years to complete the program.
Effective Spring 2018, online students in the Palmetto College RN-BSN track will be charged in-state tuition no matter where they reside - $5,604 per semester for full-time students and $467 per credit hour for part-time students.
Students wishing advisement and preliminary evaluation of transcripts should contact the School of Nursing at 1-864-552-4262 or Trish Wade.
- Classes begin five times throughout the year
- Students have two options for attending class, 100% Online or traditional classes at USC Upstate Greenville Campus
- RN-MSN option available
- Credit given for associate or diploma nursing courses
- RN-BSN courses can be completed in one calendar year
- Full-time or part-time options available
- Nursing Instructors and Professors with relevant clinical experience
- CCNE and SACS accredited
- Online students for the RN-BSN track are charged in-state tuition no matter where they reside
Contact us for more information:
225 S. Pleasantburg Drive
Greenville, SC 29607