Students and alumni are always the top priorities of Career Management. Our talented team is continuously working with employers and recruiters to find and cultivate new and exciting career opportunities for our students and alumni. From resumes and cover letters to interviews and career fairs, our staff is here to support you in your career search every step of the way!
“If you are a student looking for an internship, part-time, or full-time position, or an employer looking to post an internship, part-time, or full-time position, sign up for or log in to Handshake, our career management software.” Handshake aims to democratize opportunity because getting a good job shouldn’t be about where you went to school or who you know.
If you are a USC Upstate student looking for on-campus employment opportunities, please click here
Career Management offers:
- Free professional clothing to students from the Career Closet.
- Self Assessments
- Career Exploration
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews
- Internship Assistance
- Part-Time and Full-Time Job Searches (See LinkedIn 101)
- Workshops for Student Groups and Organizations
- Peer Career Guidance
- Graduate School Preparation (i.e. Personal Statements)
We are available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm. Call 864-503-5993 for an appointment.