Students and alumni are always the top priority of Career Services. Our talented team is continuously working with employers and recruiters to find and cultivate new and exciting career opportunities for our students and alumni. From resumes and cover letters to interviews and career fairs, our staff is here to support you in your career search every step of the way!
We are here to help!
Career Services offers:
- Self Assessments
- Career Exploration
- Four Year Planning
- Individual Appointments for Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews
- Internship Searches
- Part-Time and Full-Time Job Searches
- Workshops and Networking Events
- Career Fairs
- Graduate School Preparation (i.e. Personal Statements)
We are available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.
Career Services Walk-In Hours
Due to the high volume of student and alumni appointments, we strongly encourage making an appointment before coming to Career Services to confirm our availability. We do have walk-in hours staffed by Career Coaches in Library 242 for any last-minute assistance you may need.
- Monday: 8:30am-5pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am-11am, 12pm-2pm
- Thursday: 12pm-4:30pm
- Friday: 12pm-3pm