Students and alumni are always the top priority of Career Services. Our talented team is continuously working with employers and recruiters to find and cultivate new and exciting career opportunities for our students and alumni. From resumes and cover letters to interviews and career fairs, our staff is here to support you in your career search every step of the way!
We are here to help!
Career Services offers:
- Self Assessments
- Career Exploration
- Career Counseling for Undeclared Majors
- Resume and Cover Letter Development
- Interview Preparation and Mock Interviews
- Internship Assistance
- Part-Time and Full-Time Job Searches
- Workshops for Student Groups and Organizations
- Peer Career Guidance
- Graduate School Preparation (i.e. Personal Statements)
We are available Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm.