Students and alumni are always the top priority of Career Services. Our talented team is continuously working with employers and recruiters to find and cultivate new and exciting career opportunities for our students and alumni. From resumes and cover letters to interviews and career fairs, our staff is here to support you in your career search every step of the way!
We are here to help!
Career Services offers:
- Self Assessments
- Four Year Plan
- Individual Appointments
- Internship and Full-Time Job Searches
- Workshops and Networking Events
- Career Fairs
Choosing a major? Looking for a career? Got a dream job in mind, but do not know where to start?
It is time to get a reality check with SIGI 3, the easy-to-use software that can help you make important decisions about your future.
- Understand your work-related values, interests and skills
- Explore what you can do with your major
- Get current, reliable, in-depth information about jobs (like salary, employment outlook, job responsibilities, etc.)
- Find out the skills necessary for the occupation you are researching
- Develop your own education and career plan to make your way to a brilliant future