We’re excited to partner with and empower you to help our students get where they want to go (internship, job, grad school, etc.) in the most efficient manner. When students are both able to get where they want to go and apply all they’ve learned, they and the university will shine!
Collaboration Opportunities with Career Management:
- When students have career questions, send them to our webpage! Anyone with questions can reach us at email@example.com.
- You may be interested in our Faculty / Staff Resources such as classroom assignments, videos to share, suggested syllabus statement, letter of recommendation template, and more.
- You’re welcome to request a classroom presentation – whether it’s just stopping by for 10 minutes to let students know who we are or a deep dive on a topic, we’d love to connect with your class. We kindly ask at least a week’s notice.
- Share employer contacts: when someone is hiring, we want to know!
- Cleaning out your closet? We welcome donations of well-kept and still in style professional attire at our Career Closet. (Tax receipts available)
Have other ideas? We’re always open! Contact us anytime.