What’s a Resume?
A summary of your education, experience, and other qualifications which can be submitted in an online application for a job, internship, or grad school, emailed directly to a recruiter, handed out at a career fair, or posted on sites such as Handshake.
Why Does It Matter?
Organizations will choose the best resumes submitted to determine the best candidates to interview. Without an attractive resume, you’re unlikely to get a job, internship, or admission to grad school.
How Do I Make One?
- Download one of our resume templates.
- Make a rough draft by entering contact info, education, work experience, etc.
- Check yourself with our resume checklist.
- Let the pros review it! Send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once your resume is finished, it’s ready to be uploaded to Handshake for applications!