Looking for something to do this summer? Why not take a class or two and stay on pace to graduate in four years. You can earn the same amount of credit hours in a shorter amount of time and still have time to squeeze in that summer vacation, too!
Summer school at USC Upstate is a good experience and this summer is no exception.
We’re offering a full complement of general education courses – all of the basics like English, Sciences, Math, Social Sciences, Humanities and Languages. Many of these courses will also be offered online.
There also are opportunities to travel to Costa Rica, Germany, Italy and South Africa.
Interesting upper-level courses also are on the schedule. These include: artificial intelligence, child maltreatment, cloud management, crime in America, digital forensics, genetics, Homeland Security, International Business, Russian politics, science fiction films, sports nutrition, sports in America and Europe, terrorism and political violence, and the U.S. Religious experience.
Advantages to summer school
- Lighten your course load and get ahead in your major
- Take advantage of reduced tuition rates
- If you are still in high school, you can get a jump-start on college classes
- Try an online course and study from anywhere in the world
- Get the same amount of credit hours in a shorter amount of time
- March 19-30: Academic advisement for continuing students
- April 2-13 Priority registration for continuing students
- April 23 Open registration for all students
First Day of Classes for Summer 2018
- May 9: Summer Session A classes begin
- June 4: Session B classes begin
- July 9: Summer Session C classes begin
- May 9: Summer Session D classes begin
- May 29: Summer Session E classes begin
- May 14: Summer Session F Internships that span the summer begin
Summer housing options are available on campus!