Tuition and Fees
Payment plan enrollment begins November 19, 2020. If you do not enroll in a payment plan, payment in full is due by January 6, 2021 at 5 p.m. to avoid cancellation of your courses.
Important Payment Dates
Your class schedule will be subject to cancellation if your tuition and fees have not been paid by the due date. Please review your account in Self Service Carolina to ensure tuition and fees are paid.
- Bills Available Online - November 19, 2020
- Tuition Due - January 6, 2021
Payment Plan Dates
Payment plans may be set up beginning November 19, 2020. A down payment of 15% of the balance + $75 administration fee is required.
- First installment is due on February 10, 2021
- Second installment is due on March 10, 2021
- Third installment is due on April 12, 2021
- Fourth installment is due on May 10, 2021
- Online through Self Service Carolina (SSC) by e-check. Use this option to input your account number and bank routing number directly into SSC. There is no charge for using an e-check. It is the fastest and safest way to pay tuition.
- Online through SSC by credit card. There is a 2.5% convenience fee for this service.
- In the Student Account Services Office at the cashier’s windows, by check, cash or money order only. Please review our Check Acceptance Policy. We cannot accept credit card payments in Student Account Services, at the cashiers’ windows or over the phone. You may pay online at my.sc.edu with a credit card.
- Set up a Tuition Payment Plan.
Payments received after the due date are subject to $100 late fee per late payment. Unpaid late payments will result in a hold on your student account and may result in cancellation of classes.
Tuition Payment Plan
USC Upstate offers students the option of enrolling in a payment plan to make monthly payments on their semester balance. The payment plan is available to all USC Upstate students who are in good financial standing with no past due charges.
The tuition payment plan requires a down payment, plus a non-refundable administrative fee of $75 when the payment is established. This down payment is required at the time of enrollment. Payment plan dates can be found above, under "Payment Plan Dates."
Contact Student Account Services with questions at 864-503-5326 or send us an email.