Graduate Tuition and Fees
The cost of attending college starts with tuition and fees and includes housing, meals, books and other supplies.
This information is what students are paying to attend the University of South Carolina Upstate for 2018-19. Individual costs will vary based on things like your choice of housing or type of course work.
Please be sure to apply for financial aid to determine if you qualify for assistance.
- View the complete USC Upstate fee schedule
Graduate students (12 hours or more)
- SC residents: $6,804 per semester
- Non-residents: $14,556 per semester
Graduate students (11 hours or less)
- SC certified teachers: $360 per semester hour
- Non-residents holding SC certification: $410.50 per semester hour
- SC residents: $567 per semester hour
- Non-residents: $1,213 per semester hour
*Tuition for audit is the same as for credit*
- Security Fee per semester: $35
- Technology fee: $9 per credit hour
- Live Text fee - all "ED" courses: $10 per credit hour
- Health fee: $6.50 per credit hour