Home Admissions & Financial Aid Tuition and Fees Graduate Tuition and Fees
Admissions & Financial Aid
Graduate Tuition and Fees
The cost of attending college starts with tuition and fees and includes housing, meals, books and other supplies.
The amounts below represent current rates to attend the University of South Carolina Upstate. Individual costs will vary based on things like your choice of housing or type of course work.
Please be sure to apply for financial aid to determine if you qualify for assistance.
- View the complete USC Upstate fee schedule
Graduate students (12 hours or more)
- SC residents: $6,867 per semester
- Non-residents: $14,880 per semester
- MSN tuition: $6,867 per semester (Resident and Non-resident)
Graduate students (11 hours or less)
- SC certified teachers: $362.25 per semester hour
- Non-residents holding SC certification: $413 per semester hour
- SC residents: $572.25 per semester hour
- Non-residents: $1,240 per semester hour
- MSN tuition: $572.25 per semester hour (Resident and Non-resident)
*Tuition for audit is the same as for credit*
- Security Fee per semester: $50
- Technology fee: $12 per credit hour
- Live Text fee - all "ED" courses: $10 per credit hour
- Health fee: $8.50 per credit hour