Graduate Tuition and Fees
The cost of attending college starts with tuition and fees and includes housing, meals, books and other supplies.
This information is what students are paying to attend the University of South Carolina Upstate for 2017-18. Individual costs will vary based on things like your choice of housing or type of course work.
Please be sure to apply for financial aid to determine if you qualify for assistance.
- View the complete USC Upstate fee schedule
Graduate students (12 hours or more)
- SC residents: $6,627 per semester
- Non-residents: $14,184 per semester
Graduate students (11 hours or less)
- SC certified teachers: $351 per semester hour
- Non-residents holding SC certification: $400 per semester hour
- SC residents: $552.25 per semester hour
- Non-residents: $1,182 per semester hour
*Tuition for audit is the same as for credit*
- Security Fee per semester: $35
- Technology fee: $9 per credit hour
- Live Text fee - all "ED" courses: $10 per credit hour
- Health fee: $6.50 per credit hour