Miller Analogies Testing
Graduate School Admissions Testing
Counseling Services is recognized as an established testing site for students needing to take the Miller Analogies Test (MAT). This test is offered several times throughout the year. Please call us at 864-503-5195 for current test dates.
- Please call Counseling Services (864-503-5195) to schedule your test. After scheduling, you may pay for the test online. The cost of the MAT is $100.00, and must be paid 3 business days prior to the test.
- All payments are non-refundable but may be transferred to a different MAT date at USC Upstate.
- No checks or cash will be accepted at the door at the time of the test. If you are unable to pay via credit card, please contact our office at 864-503-5195 to make payment arrangements.
- Please bring 2 forms of ID.
- A government-issued identification card or passport or driver’s license AND
- A credit card (with or without a photograph), utility bill with your name and address appearing exactly the same as on the primary form of ID, or a student ID.
- You will also need to provide your Social Security number.
- Expect to be here for at least 2 Hours.
- The test consists of 120 items, which you will be given 60 minutes to complete.
- It takes 7-10 business days for official scores to be sent to your College of choice however, a copy of your score results are available immediately after the test.
Registration will begin at 3:30 p.m. Please arrive no later than 4:15 p.m.
USC Upstate, Media Center, 375 Hodge Drive, Room 218, Spartanburg, SC, 29303.
Test participants may park in Lot FS9 .
If you are unable to attend your scheduled MAT date, please contact our office at (864) 503-5195.
Some prohibited items include:
- Any Writing Instruments Other Than Pencils To Use With The Provided Scratch Paper
- Any Food And Beverages
- A Hat With A Bill Or Brim
- Purses, Backpacks, Briefcases, Etc.
- Cell Phones