serving the healthcare needs of the campus community
Health Services offers confidential medical care to all enrolled students, faculty and staff. We provide routine and urgent office visits year round, and telemedicine appointments are available to students living in South Carolina. See appointments for details about services provided, fees, and other frequently asked questions.Schedule an appointment at MyHealth Immunization Upload
The University Way Clinic
The Rampey Clinic
All students are required to have a history of current immunizations on file prior to enrollment. All clients will complete a medical history questionnaire on their first visit to the office. There is a small fee for some services to cover the cost of vaccines and lab work. For more information and to access the required immunization form, please see Immunization Requirements.
All clients may request printed copies of their medical records for personal use. Medical records are provided free of charge to outside medical offices and facilities.
Call toll free for questions about student insurance.
MyHealth is a patient portal available only to students at USC Upstate.
This provides secure, confidential electronic access to:
- Schedule non-urgent appointments at Health Services
- View and print your immunization records
- Register to receive text message appointment reminders. Update your profile to include your mobile phone number and carrier.
- Complete medical history forms and pre-visit questionnaires to save time during appointments
- Communicate with health care providers by sending and receiving secure messages
- Use your university username and password to login.