Benefits of Living on Campus
All full-time freshmen under the age of 20 are required to live on campus unless they live in the local area with their parents. The local area is considered anywhere within a 50-mile radius from the center of campus.
Studies continue to show that students who live on campus tend to have a higher graduation rate, a higher grade point average and a stronger bond with the University. If that is not enough, you will also benefit from:
- No commute
- Free laundry, plus LaundryAlert which notifies students of the status of their laundry via either text or email
- Faculty and staff involvement
- Numerous opportunities to meet new people
- Community activities and programs
- Rent billed to your student account
- Free water, electricity and garbage
- Free wireless internet access
- Free cable
- No extra rent to pay if your roommate leaves
- Ability to reassign to any available housing
- Easy access to campus facilities, including the Spartan Rec Center and other recreational facilities
These are just a few of the benefits of living on campus. For more information on housing, residential life and campus activities, contact us at 864- 503-5422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.