USC Upstate Dining and Catering Services work with Sodexo to make eating on campus a palate-pleasing, healthy, and entertaining experience, whether it's in the dining hall, Sandella's Cafe, or the food court featuring Pete's Arena, Sub Connection, Jazzman's Cafe, and more.
Dining and Catering Services depend on funds that are reinvested on campus through the purchase of meal plans and separate food items in order to support a number of campus activities. Some of the ways Dining and Catering Services has given back to the University this year include:
- Yearly food funds given to Chancellor, Special Events and Athletics
- Regularly provide food for the Stadium Party, an annual fall welcome back party for students
- All revenue streams give commissions back to University
- Donated complimentary meal plans and a total of 200 canned goods to Spartan Nutritional Assistance Campaign (SNAC) for students in need.
- Invested $1.6 million in renovations to all dining services facilities
- Donation of $1,000 to previous Chancellor's retirement events
- Donated $399 to Humane Society in return for student survey submissions
- Visit Dining and Catering Services' website