Housing Rates and Fees
Rates and fees for applications, advanced room placement, and cancellations.
- Summer Housing: $50
- Academic Year (Fall/Spring): $50
Advanced Room Placement (must be paid before room assignments are made)
- Summer Housing: $0
- Academic Year (Fall/Spring): $100
- This fee is refundable if housing is canceled in writing before June 1, 2021.
*Returning students who apply from February 16 - March 12, 2021 are only required to pay the $50 application fee. If a returning resident cancels after the June 1 deadline, a $100 advanced room fee will be charged to the student's account.
Failure to Notify of Cancellation: $100
- The deadline to cancel summer housing is May 1, 2021. Anyone who cancels their summer housing application after this deadline will be assessed a $100 cancellation fee.
- Cancellation for Fall 2021 must occur in writing prior to August 1, 2021. Anyone who cancels on or after this deadline will be assessed a $100 no-show fee.
Contract Release (subject to approval by committee)
- Summer Housing: Resident will be responsible for the full rent of any space occupied a minimum of 24 hours and 40 percent of the remaining value of the contract.
- Academic Year (Fall/Spring): 40 percent of the remaining value of the contract.
Tree Houses (Magnolia and Palmetto Houses):
- Single: $3,363 per semester
- Double: $2,807 per semester
- Super Singles: $3,631 per semester
- Single: $3,615 per semester
- Double: $2,493 per semester
*These rates do not include meal plan prices.
Residential Student Technology Fee (2021-2022 rate): $50 per semester
Residential Activity Fee: $10 per semester
Bed Lifting Fee: $25
Bed Lofting Fee: $35
Bed Lofting Ladder & Guard Rail deposit: $175
*This fee is uploaded to a student's account when the Bed Loft Request Form is submitted
Damage/Cleaning: The assistant director in your community will work with maintenance to determine the cost of damages or cleaning that is documented at move-out. Residents will only be billed for the actual cost of materials, supplies and labor needed to complete the work. The assistant director in each community will notify his/her residents of any damage or cleaning fees that will be billed.
Lockouts: Residents are allowed three lockouts (per year) before being charged $25 per lockout.