Campus Activities Board
The Campus Activities Board is the University of South Carolina Upstate's premier programming organization!
The Campus Activities Board is USC Upstate's premier programming organization! Advised by the Office of Student Involvement, CAB provides a diverse range of programs for students that allow them to develop socially, while creating a more unified campus.
Purpose of the Campus Activities Board
- Provide social and educational programs for the USC Upstate campus community.
- Challenge members to be innovative when serving a diverse student population.
- Foster a spirit of collaboration by including various groups in the production, promotion, and organization of programs.
- Stadium Party - Before classes in August, we pull out all the stops for a campus-wide welcome event.
- Rocktoberfest - A full-scale carnival for the entire campus.
- Homecoming Bonfire - An annual tradition that anchors the week of festivities on campus.
- Spring Fest - We end the year with another all-out bash as an exclamation point on the year!
How to Join
Check out our page on The AGORA and come check out a meeting. We would love to have you join CAB!
Follow us on Instagram