Non-Traditional Student Services at USC Upstate offers academic and personal support to students who are in any of the following categories:
- Students who are 25 years of age or older
- Students of any age who are married or who are parents
- Students who are veterans of the armed forces
- Students who are working full-time and attending college
- Students who are college or university graduates and are returning to school.
Currently, non-traditional students comprise approximately 40 percent of the student population at USC Upstate. For this reason, the University is working to provide increased support to meet the complex needs of these students. If you identify yourself as a non-traditional student at USC Upstate, please fill out the Non-Traditional Student Information Form.
Copies of the current Non-Traditional Student Handbook can be obtained by visiting our office. For more information, please call Non-Traditional Student Services at 503-5122.