The Wellness Center at the University of South Carolina Upstate offers an eight-lane, 25-yard recreational swimming pool for lap swimming, fitness classes, swim lessons and other aquatic activities. The pool can also be used for innertube water polo, basketball and water aerobics.
- Rules and regulations for aquatics and pool use at the Wellness Center.
- Download the Wellness Center pool registration form .
|Monday - Thursday||Closed|
Scheduled Pool Limitations & Closures
- During the entire academic year, the pool will be closed on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. for EDPH 180 (Swimming) class.
- The pool will be closed every Monday and Wednesday from 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. for EDPH 180 Swimming.
Individuals of all ages and swimming levels will receive personalized instruction from certified Red Cross instructors.
* Members: Students, faculty and staff who are current members of the USC Upstate Wellness Center
** Non-members: Students, faculty and staff who are not current members of the USC Upstate Wellness Center
To register or for more information, contact Maya Carter at 864-503-5079.