Email for Faculty & Staff
All faculty and staff receive an Upstate email account that includes mailbox, calendar and more. There are a number of ways you can access your email: using the desktop Outlook on your computer, logging in to the Microsoft Outlook Web App or connecting your email account to your phone or other mobile device.
- Email with 50GB of space
- Check your voicemail
- Create a list of contacts
- The option for multiple mailboxes
All faculty and staff.
This service is free to any employee at USC Upstate.
- Internet access
- Either a web browser or the desktop Outlook application (your work computer should come with Microsoft Outlook installed. If this is not the case, please contact the Help Desk to get it set up)
- Internet access
- A Microsoft Exchange compatible app
If you are using the Outlook desktop application, just open it up and you're good to go.
Outlook Web App:
Outlook Web App provides access to your email from any computer connected to the web, even a public computer at an airport terminal or hotel. All you need is your existing Upstate email address and password.
To sign in to Outlook Web App, follow these steps.
1. Go to email.uscupstate.edu in any browser.
2. Type your full Upstate email address.
3. Type your password, and then click Log On.
- How do I reset my email password?
- How do I set up Email on my Android phone?
- How do I set up email on my Apple device?
- Set Outlook to prompt you for an email account
- Add words to dictionary in Outlook
- Outlook calendar share permissions
- Forward an email in Outlook
- Create a rule to move email in Outlook
- Add an account or mailbox to Outlook
- Create a shared calendar
- Resetting folder names in Outlook
- Change default address book
- Import a distribution list into Outlook
- Outlook tips and tricks