Office 365 OneDrive
Students, faculty and staff who use Microsoft Office 365 will have access to OneDrive. OneDrive allows you to save your work directly from your web browser and is fully integrated with SharePoint. You can save email attachments and Office documents to your OneDrive with just one click.
- Virtually unlimited space
- Share your work easily with anyone on your network
- Access from virtually any device with an Internet connection
All Students, faculty and staff.
Office 365 tools are free to any current student or employee at USC Upstate.
- Computer or mobile device with Internet access
- An up to date version of one of the following web browsers: Internet Explorer (Windows only), Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
1. Sign in to login.microsoftonline.com with your USC Upstate username and password.
2. Click on the OneDrive link at the top of the page.
3. To share documents saved on OneDrive, open up the document and click on "Share."