Microsoft Office365 - Teams
Need to chat instantly to students or faculty? Want to share your screen or demonstrate something visually no matter where you are? Microsoft Teams is the answer to this and much more!
Please note: Microsoft Teams is replacing Skype for Business. Teams will have all the same features of Skype for Business, as well as many new exciting ones. You can download Teams from the following link: https://teams.microsoft.com/downloads
- Online meetings with up to 250 people
- Share your screen
- Find anyone at USC Upstate or even outside
- Access from virtually any device with an Internet connection
All Students, faculty and staff.
Office 365 tools are free to any current student or employee at USC Upstate.
- A USC Upstate email address
- Computer or mobile device with Internet access
- Camera to make video calls
1. If you don't already have Teams installed on your personal computer, download it here.
2. Once installed, sign in with your USC Upstate email address and password.
3. To create a Teams group for your department, please email the Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the group you want to create and who needs access to it.