Office 365 Webapps
Microsoft Web Apps are included with your Office 365 account. Web Apps allow you to work in the cloud by opening Word, Excel, Powerpoint and OneNote documents in your web browser. By storing these documents on your OneDrive, you have access to these from virtually any device with an internet connection, meaning you are no longer tied down. Students, faculty and staff also have the opportunity to download the full package of Office to their computer to use offline.
- Edit and save your files from anywhere
- Share your work online easily
All Students, faculty and staff.
Office 365 tools are free to any current student or employee at USC Upstate.
- Computer or mobile device with Internet access
- An up to date version of one of the following web browsers: Internet Explorer (Windows only), Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari
To sign in to Web App from Office 365, follow these steps.
1. Sign in to login.microsoftonline.com using your Upstate email address and password.
2. Click on the Office and Office Web Apps link to learn how to use the web apps.
3. To create a document, click OneDrive at the top of the page.
4. Click New Document and choose the type of document you want to create (i.e. Word).
5. Type a name and click OK. The new document will open in the Office web app for that program. When you are done with the document click on File and then Exit or Save to save it to your OneDrive. If you have the desktop version of Office, you can also open it there by clicking Open in Word, etc. to take advantage of the full office features.