Network Printing for Faculty & Staff
Faculty and staff have the ability to print to any USC Upstate printer that is on the network. This enables you to print high quality documents no matter where you are on campus. Faculty and staff also have the ability to print color pages on select printers, as well as copy and scan to email from multifunction printers (MFP's).
- Print from anywhere on campus
- In additon, multifunction printers allow you to copy documents or scan them to email
Beware of “Toner Bandits” who call and attempt to convince you that you need to purchase toner for your machines. Toner and maintenance of printers are always included in your lease agreement and supplied by HP through ITS.
All faculty and staff.
Printing charges are covered by ITS, but excessive printing will be monitored.
- A computer that is on the USC Upstate domain (either connected by ethernet or on the wireless network).
- A valid login ID.
- A printer driver package installed on your computer.
- Printers will default to black and white. To print color follow the instructions under Support.
- How to install the printer on your Windows computer
- How to print to the black and white held queue
- How to print to the color held queue
- Set up duplex printing on a Mac
- Set printer as default on PC
- Printer touch screen options
- How to scan to email from an MFP
- Copy a document using an MFP
- Login or logout of an MFP
- How to fix a PCL XL printing error