Home Campus Services Division of Information Technology Service Directory USC Upstate Wireless
USC Upstate Wireless
Connecting to the wireless network at USC Upstate is as easy as turning on your computer and opening your web browser. Nearly the entire area is blanketed in wireless coverage. So whether you're hard at work in the office or classroom, sitting in your car in the parking lot or having your lunch outside, you're almost guaranteed access to high-speed Internet with just a few simple steps.
- Browse internet, email and use SSC and Blackboard
- Print wirelessly to select printers
All faculty, staff and students with a valid login. Wireless access is also available to visitors who request a login.
This service is free to all faculty, staff and currently enrolled students.
- Personal computer with wireless card
- Safe Connect software
- Up to date anti-virus software
- If using a Windows computer, automatic updates must be turned on
All users must also have a valid login for the wifi.
USC Upstate Faculty/Staff and Students
- Make sure your computer has the wireless turned on
- Login to the Uscupstate.edu wireless network using your upstate login (the same one you use for email)
- When prompted, download safe connect \
- For more detailed instructions see Support or bring your laptop to the help desk