USC Upstate Wireless
Eduroam (education roaming) a global secure wireless network service that allows students, faculty, and staff from participating institutions to access the internet securely and seamlessly when visiting other participating institutions. This service is provided as a collaborative effort among universities and research institutions worldwide.
In addition to allowing, you access to the USC Upstate Wireless network while on our main campus, and remote campuses, you can also use your USC Upstate login credentials to access the internet at other higher education institutions across the world when visiting. Eduroam is available at over 5,500 locations globally.
Be sure to login using your full USC Upstate email address and password (e.g email@example.com or faculyORstaff@uscupstate.edu).
For more information on where eduroam is available visit eduroam.org/where.
USC Upstate Wireless Networks:
- For students, faculty, and staff, providing secure access to internal resources for computers and mobile devices.
- Connect by selecting "eduroam" from available networks, using your complete USC Upstate email and password (e.g firstname.lastname@example.org or facultyORstaff@uscupstate.edu)
- USC Upstate:
- Designed for IoT devices like smart speakers and TVs that need internet connectivity, not computers or mobile devices.
- Exclusively for campus guests. ** This network cannot access some university resources.
- Step by step instructions on connecting your device
- Connecting an Apple Device
- Connecting a Smart TV
- Connecting a gaming console
Contact our IT helpdesk for assistance at 864-503-5257 or email@example.com.