USC Upstate ITS offers free wireless access to anyone visiting the university for business or educational purposes. To connect to the Visitor wireless you will need to have a wi-fi capable device and then obtain a login.
Any guest to the USC Upstate campus, including prospective students and their families, guest speakers, and vendors.
This service is free to any visitor.
- A computer, tablet or phone with wireless capability
- An email address or phone number where you can receive the guest login
- Connect to the wireless network labelled as "Visitor".
- Once connected, browse to a webpage. You should be presented with a login page. Click on the "Guest Account" button.
- Fill out all the required information and click "Submit Information".
- You will receive an email and text message with a username and password. This login will be good for the next 48 hours.
- Click on "click here to sign in" and enter this information. Click "Submit" and you should be connected. It's that easy.