Home Campus Services Division of Information Technology Service Directory Visitor Wireless
USC Upstate ITS offers free wireless access to anyone visiting the university for business or educational purposes. To connect to the Visitor wireless you will need to have a wi-fi capable device and then obtain a login.
Any authorized visitor to the USC Upstate campus, including prospective students and their families, guest speakers, and vendors.
This service is free to any visitor.
- A computer, tablet or phone with wireless capability
- An email address or phone number where you can receive the guest login
- Connect to the wireless network labelled as "Visitor".
- Once connected, browse to a webpage. You should be presented with a login page. Click on the "Guest Account" button.
- Fill out all the required information and click "Submit Information".
- You will receive an email and text message with a username and password. This login will be good for the next 48 hours.
- Click on "click here to sign in" and enter this information. Click "Submit" and you should be connected. It's that easy.