Step by Step Instructions for Installing a Network Printer:
- In your web browser go to the following link: http://upitsprint2/uniprint/.
- Click on "Packages," find the printer you wish to install (they are organized by room number) and click on the link to the printer. If you printer you wish to install is not listed, contact the Help Desk for assistance.
- When prompted, click "Run" (you may have to click more than once if it says the publisher can't be verified).
- In the installer window, click "Install." It will take several minutes to install. Click "Finish" when it is complete.
- The printer will show up in the Devices and Printers section in your Control Panel. Here you can set it as the default printer if you wish and also send a test print.
Troubleshooting: (I need help)
If you have already installed a printer and are getting error pages when you print out (typically pcl errors) try deleting the printer and reinstalling it using the instructions above.