How to Set Up the Wireless on an Xbox 360
NOTE: Some earlier Xbox consoles do not have an internal ireless adapter. Determine if your Xbox has this capability, before attempting to connect to USC Upstate.
- From the dashboard, Go to "Settings" and then select "System."
- In "System", choose "Network Settings."
- You will then be shown a list of available Networks. Select "USC Upstate" from the connection list. It is an open network, and should not require any form of authentication.
- The connection test may start automatically. If not, select "Test Xbox Live Connection."
- Once the test is finished, the Wireless setup is complete.
NOTE: If you receive an IP Error, reset to factory defaults.