Microsoft Office 365 OneDrive
Students who use Microsoft Office 365 will have access to OneDrive. OneDrive (formerly known as SkyDrive) will allow you to save your work directly from your web browser and is fully integrated with SharePoint. You can save email attachments and Office documents to your OneDrive with just one click!
- 25 GB of space
- Share your work easily with anyone on your network
- Access from virtually any device with an Internet connection
Available To: (Who can use it?)
Rates: (Do I need to pay to use it?)
Office 365 tools are free to any student at USC Upstate.
Requirements for Use: (What do I need to use it?)
- Computer or mobile device with Internet access
- One of the following web browsers: Internet Explorer 8 or later (Windows only), Firefox 3.6 or later, Google Chrome, Safari 4 or later (Mac only)
How Do I Get Started:
1. Sign in to https://login.microsoftonline.com/ with your USC Upstate username and password.
2. Click on the OneDrive link at the top of the page.
3. To share documents saved on OneDrive, open up the document and click on "Share."
Support Tutorials and Troubleshooting: (I need help)
Office 365 Policies: