Requesting a Personal Web Page or Website Update
USC Upstate offers hosting for personal web pages to faculty, staff and students, through the ITS department. The University's official website using the uscupstate.edu domain is maintained by University Communications. Faculty and staff can request updates to the website by contacting University Communications.
Examples of uses of personal web pages through ITS:
- Let people know about your career and accomplishments
- Post links to documents for students to download
- Complete web design assessments
Benefits of website updates through University Communications:
- Provide the most accurate information about your department
- Promote your department's good work, service and events to various audiences
- Post links and documents for students to download
- Personal web pages are available to all faculty, staff and students
- Faculty and staff who are trained content management system (cms) users throughout campus can update the University's website. Persons who are not trained cms users should contact the Web Content Coordinator Katie Freseman for more information.
Personal web pages and updates to the University's website are free for all faculty, staff and enrolled students.
How Do I Get Started:
Personal Web Pages:
The University currently offers hosting for personal web pages to faculty, staff, and students.
To request a personal web page, please continue to this form.
Official University Website Update Request:
Contact Web Content Coordinator Katie Freseman for more information. Please allow a five day turnaround for website change requests.