The following are forms for transcripts, change of student information, change of campus, courses, and application for graduation.


Complete instructions for requesting an official transcript.

Transcript Request Form

The following forms are in PDF format. 
Download PDF

Majors, Minors, and Areas of Emphasis at Upstate (with codes) 

Non-Scheduled Course form
University of South Carolina Upstate Non-scheduled Course Authorization. 

Change Forms

Application for Graduation

Forms are available in the records office and your dean’s office. Complete, obtain required signatures(s) and return to records.

Retroactive Withdrawal Request Form