Home Current Students Registration and Records Registration Registration Help
How do I register for classes?
- Login to my.sc.edu, then select Class Registration and Schedule. Enter your VIP ID and password when prompted. Select Student, then Registration, then Registration Status to check your registration time and the name of your advisor.
- Review your degree program checklist from the online catalog and decide on courses that are appropriate for your degree.
- If you have any question about your adviser, you should call or visit the department of your major.
- Make an appointment with your adviser.
- After you meet with your adviser, your registration hold will be removed so you may register for your classes.
- Log in to the my.sc.edu Student menu after your assigned registration time and register for your classes.